XLNTbrain Sport has been Selected by the Michigan High School Athletic Association (MHSAA) for a Concussion Care Trial with 10,000 Student Athletes and we are searching for partnering clinics to enhance the trial program
The XLNTbrain solution was chosen by MI officials due to “critically important removal-from-play process and subsequent reporting” provided by this new online and mobile concussion protocol.
Watch the ABC-TV News Report!
Are you a medical professional or clinic that is concerned with Concussion Care?
If you are a medical professional or clinic and you want to know how you can be a part of the XLNTbrain concussion protocol initiative – contact us today to learn more about partner opportunities!. Provide your info below today and we’ll send you a FREE chapter from the new e-book “Concussionology” by Harry Karasidis, M.D.,including:
- Checklist of Post-Concussion Symptoms
- Tips for Athlete Return-to-Play Decisions
- Concussion Repercussion Facts and FAQ’s
Commencing now for the MI 2015/16 school year:
- Healthcare providers can acquire new patients inexpensively due to the relatively low cost of the program compared to the lifetime value of a customer in one of the sponsor categories below:
- Silver Partnership level includes unlimited MHSAA athletes plus a block of 60 non-MHSAA users at no additional costs
- Gold Partnership level includes unlimited MHSAA athletes and unlimited non-MHSAA users at no additional charge, and your clinic will also be highlighted on the MHSAA website under the concussion management sponsoring section.
- All Gold and Silver Clinic Partners will be highlighted in the XLNTbrain application as a sponsoring clinic with links to your site. When an inquiry is made to find a local clinic, the athlete will be referred to your clinic via geo-locating or assignment through school and MHSAA.